Firefox being the widely used browser has lot many options. From storing browser’s session to storing your passwords (upon allowing). It is a good idea to store password when you have a private computer. But sometimes you might need to remove the stored password.
So to remove them follow the steps below :
1) Goto Tools menu in the Firefox and click on Options.
2) Click on the Security subtab at the top.
3) Click on the Saved Passwords and you will see a list of the sites which have stored passwords.
4) Search for the website for which you want to remove the password.
5) Click Remove and if you want to Remove all then it will delete all the passwords which are stored.
That shall be all to remove the stored passwords from Firefox.
Stay Digified !!